Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
my name is diane czajkowski. i am looking for my sister who was put up for adoption. this is what i know..our mothers name was viola czajkowski. we were both born in wassaic new york . i was placed into long term foster care through angel guardian home. it is there i found out i had a 1/2 sister who was put up for adoption. i'm assuming carolyn was put up for adoption through angel guardian home. she is older then me by a few years..i was born 3/5/54 . from what i've found out our mother named her carolyn..weather that remains her name or not i dont know. i've been looking for 30 years for carolyn and other family memebers..i found some..our mother is deceases . she died june 23 1989 at the age of 61 :( its been a while since i've posted anything or looked for carolyn..but i'm at it again..i hope she knows about me ..my brother patrick was born March 17 1964 in yonkers ny. I have a certificate of birth from the Yonkers dept of health indicating his name and birth and birth record number. I have not be able to locate him but through dna testing I did find carolyn .