Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
Hey there do you mind if I asked what the list of things was to lock up and first aid supplies? My husband and I are currently doing out education (we live in British Columbia, Canada) so our home study may be a bit different but I am just interested to know so I could have a bit of an idea! I hope all is going well with your adoption!
Hi I’m not sure if you still use this but I’m currently thinking of fostering it’s been a thought for about 2 years now but circumstances made me put it off. I’m 25 and a single male I was just wondering how long the process takes to get certified and through the classes I know it’s probably a little different in my state and country but I’m just looking for a ballpark and also if you’ve gotten any advice what’s a reasonable annual salary to support a child my dad raised me and my sister in California alone so I know it’s possible. And my last question is did you meet anyone in the classes you took that you made friends with. Working full time I know I will need help with child care and I think other foster parents would be ideal with payment of course TIA for any advice and I hope all has been going well with your journey