Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
Thread: Birth parents
Hi my name is Vicki Renee Reed . My adoptive parents George Robert Reed Jr and Angie Reed those are the only parents I know when they adopted me I had funny looking eyes and they kept my name but spelled it different Vicki was spelled With ie and Renee was spelled With the letter A at the end i was born June 2 1966. Im black and i was born at the Swedish hospital. I always wanted to know who i look like . My older brother looks like his mom and my sister that only 6 months younger then me she looks like her dad
And me i look like me . Who am I why do i have funny looking eyes why when i was a young teenager i had to get my whole jaw line done very painful . I want to know who do i look like do i look like my mother or father do i have brother or a sister . Don't get me wrong I love my parents that adopted me those are the only mother and father I know we had a good life my father made a name for himself by playing c.f.l football my mother was a model my sister end up going to the Olympic and my brother he was always my protector over watched over me wouldn't leave with my parent's until i went home with them . But Keith my big brother works at the court house in Las Vegas were i live with him and his wife and there son . Im disabled so that is why i want to know who my birth parents are . And i thought it was all free to find to find your birth parents. Could someone help me . I have no income because i cant work . Thank you