Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Amanda
iso birthmom. Born in 1982 in new york and adopted soon after wih the help of lawyer
Originally Posted By Aurora
I am looking for my daughter born on Sept. 5th 1982 in Dunkirk NY Brooks Mem. If you are my daughter, please e-mail aug121962@yahoo.com
God bless!
Advertisements
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Archive
Originally Posted By MARY GOODRICH
I AM LOOKING FOR MY DAUGHTER BORN IN 1982 IN PORT JERVIS NY. IT WAS A PRIVATE ADOPTION THREW AN ATTORNEY. PLEASE CONTACT ME AT GOODYMS@AOL.COM MAYBE WE CAN HELP ONE ANOTHER. THE FAMILY THINKS MY DAUGHTER WAS NAMED A
i was wondering if you found this to be your daughter, amanda lee, i'm looking for a daughter born may 1982 in ny
Amanda,
I have been searching for my birth daughter for a long time. She was born in Febuary 1982, in Newburgh New York. I don't know your birth date or where in NY you were born. Please email me at cheyenne141@hotmail.com with any information. If you need some support or just want to talk maybe we can offer each other a shoulder to lean on. We might be able to help one another. Thank you. Christine
Hi, My name is Marilyn I am looking for my sister who was born on July 8, 1982 in yonkers, New York. Her birth name was Deana Norris. Her adoptive family moms name is Christine Malfetano. If this is her please contact me at mdgoncalves@aol.com. I have been looking for my sister for years. I am now 32 years old and my half sister is going to be 21 years old. I just want to let her know that I always think of her and still have the teddy bear she gave me when she was five years old. I love you!!
Advertisements
I placed a daughter for adoption in 1982 in NY. If you were born 10-14-82 please respond, it might be you I've been looking for!
I hope you find what you are looking for. My story about finding my sister did not go so well. I found out that she passed away five years again at the age of 16 from Cancer. Not a happy ending I wish you the best of luck with everything.
Amanda.......I am a birth mom looking for my daughter who i gave up in 1982 in NY...if you could tell me a litle more about you......if you know any of it.........thanks for reading this.....
In reply to your request I am not sure what you are asking me. My mom gave up my sister I found her adoptive parents and I heard terrible news. She died August 13, 1998 from pancreatic cancer. I have been trying to cope with it.
Advertisements
my name is edward ditmar jr my girlfriend at the time of birth barbara ann alexander jan 02 1965 birth moms d.o.b birth dadsd.o.b may 21 1961 and we had a baby girl who was born in nyc on 09/02/1982 and her name at birth is jacquline mary ditmar or jacquline mary louise at the time of her birth if this is you please responed to this email address redneckny05@aol.com a long shot good luck in your search if not and god bless you :) :)
Advertisements
Amanda,
I am looking for a sister born in the Newburgh area. Birth mother Irish, birth father Polish. Were not married. Mother was a book keeper and father was a teacher. I was born in Nov 1980 in Newburgh and I was told that my birth parents had another daughter sometime after I was born and gave that child up as well. Have you found your birth family or are you still looking? Do you have any more information about your birth parents?
I was born on October 14th 1982. Does the name attorney Jay Tannenbaum mean anything to you???
I placed a daughter for adoption in 1982 in NY. If you were born 10-14-82 please respond, it might be you I've been looking for!