Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
Hi Everyone,
I am reaching out with a sensitive and important request for assistance in our family history research. My primary goal is to obtain information regarding the birth or adoptive parents of my mother, Marilyn Francis Lillard. I want to emphasize that this search is not intended to make contact or cause any disruption in the lives of her biological parents; rather, it is an effort to gain a deeper understanding of our family history and heritage.
Here are the details we have regarding my mother's background:
Name: Marilyn Francis Lillard
Birthdate: April 12, 1956
Birthplace: Detroit, Michigan (although it's possible she may have been born in a neighboring city or state)
My mom's adoptive father was Olvettie Lillard, who was married to a woman named Betty at the time of her adoption.
Any information or assistance you can provide, no matter how small or seemingly insignificant, would be immensely appreciated. We understand the sensitive nature of this search and want to assure you that our intentions are purely for the purpose of tracing our family's history and constructing our family tree.
Please feel free to respond to this message with any details, suggestions, or guidance you may have. Your help in this matter would mean a great deal to our family, and we approach this with the utmost respect and understanding.
1 Liked
 likes this.