Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
Hey everyone i would much rather adopt a girl in the future its not that i dont want to adopt a boy i am open to adopting a boy but there are a few reasons thatb i would rather adopt a girl firstly i have never been into sports i just dont get the excitement and if i have a boy he will most loikely want to play and watch sports, secondly i have only ever had 2 guy friends the rest since 1st grade have all been girls its, and i really caqnt play sports i have asthma a lounge diseases that prohibits me from running. i know all girls need bothb a father figure and a mother figure for reasons. so in the future when im done studying to become a vet ill look to adopt because ever since i was 8 i have wanted children i know a pretty weird thing for an 8 year old guy to want i am not gay its just that the fear of having a miscarriage and so many other things would be on my mind it is a real shame that all single guys find it hard to adopt a girl just because of the short percentage of men out there that dont have pure intentions im thinking of adopting in about 3 to four years by then i will be finished studying have a steady job and then i will adopt a girl