Advertisements
Advertisements
I know that AGCI is a VERY trustworthy agency. I am hoping to start my adoption journey in 2004 and they are definately the agency I will use. I was first introduced to them several years ago at Precept Ministries Womens Conference. They have a book called the Strength of Mercy that gives alot of insight on their character and how they got started. Anyway, only good things to say about them here. :)
Advertisements
Hello--
I'm brand new to this adoption forum, and I was really pleased to hear of the good reports on All God's Children adoption agency. I'm curious to get more information about them, as well as personal experiences people may have had with the agency. I have requested an information packet from them, but I know it's always best to hear from people who've been there. I have a few questions, if anybody knows---I can see that it is a Christian-based organization; does anyone know if it's affiliated with any particular denomination? I'm assuming that there is no discrimination towards other denominations--we're Catholic, by the way. We are considering both Guatemala and Bulgaria as possibilities, and would truly appreciate any help from cyberspace! ;) Thanks so much--
Hi everyone,
my name is april and my husband and I are adpoting from Guat. I accidentally got here by mistake and I caught the ? about AGCI.
When we decided to adopt we were going to use a agency before we decided to use a private att. and we really loved AGCI. They are really great. We were in all the mess about the hague law and thought we were going to have to use a agency and they were deff. the ones. Everything about them was wonderful. They called and gave me updates even though I had not decided to use them and I could call with a ? and they would take the time to answer. And for anyone who has not recieved their package yet, just wait you are going to get a blessing. Whatever you do make sure to read their book that comes with it. I am on the go and usually do not have the time but god made the time right and I read it and it made international adoption even more a blessing to me. It has wonderful scripture from the bible in it. And they also send you a free video on the country that you choose. I am sorry fo0r intruding in on yalls forem. I will get back to guat country. Nice chatting with you.
LOL
April
Started adoption in June 2003
Sent paperwork to att June 2003
Recieved refferal on 9-5-03
Awaiting DNA
Beautiful little girl named Hanna please pray that she will come home safe. VERY SOON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi - We adopted 2 children through AGCI in 1992 from Bulgaria and again a son in 1999 from Romainia. I would like to assure anyone considering AGCI that they are not only trustworthy but extremely loving, considerate, and always go the extra mile for the children and families. We have a wonderful family because of AGCI and could not appreciate them more, it has been a privelege to know them.
We are going to adopt from Russia. The only agency I have been in contact with is Dove Adoption in Pennsylvania. Dr. Kennedy has really been a blessing to us. No funds have exchanged hands at this point. Just wanting to make sure as to which agency to use. Any help wopuld be so appreciated.
Wendi
Advertisements
[Edited To Remove Agency/Facilitator/fee based services Recommendations or comments]
Please remember that comments about agencies or other fee based services made after 2/10/2004 MUST be made via Private Message.
I was also looking into AGCI because I had a coworker recently adopted a baby girl from Guatemala and had a wonderful experience. Someone on this website did bring up a very valid and informative point about using an accredited agency.
[Edited To Remove Agency/Facilitator/fee based services Recommendations or comments]
Please remember that comments about agencies or other fee based services made after 2/10/2004 MUST be made via Private Message.
check here for accredited agencies in Russia
[url]http://www.informika.ru/eng/Ministry/Accred.html[/url]
or this link has the websites and phone numbers
[url]www.russianembassy.org/consulat/adoptions.htm[/url]
Good luck on your new family
Hi:
I'd like to know if anyone has used the All God's Children Adoption Agency recently? I've noticed these posts are old. Any updates? Would you recommend them? You can PM me with any info. If you'd like. Thanks!
~Greenforest
:flower: