Advertisements
Advertisements
Advertisements
I was born 1.31.1978 at Booth Memorial Hospital run by the Salvation Army. Not sure if I'm a twin. You never know. I was adopted through Catholic Charities in Joliet, IL. I know I have an older sibling that's about 4 years older.
~Liz
Hey y'all,
I paid someone to find my daughter who was born in 1978 at Edna Gladney - had heard all of the horror stories but everything I was told was true when I found her and no dates changed.
I referred a friend to my "search angel" and she could not find her son - my friend was devastated because it was so easy for me to find my daughter and the "search angel" told me that he was either taken out of the country or the dates were wrong on his birth certificate or he was a she.
I am grateful to find my daughter and know it was meant to be.....I have deep compassion for those who search but do not find the person they are searching for...
good luck to you all,
nancy
1 Liked
 likes this.
I had a daughter born 6/8/78 in Corry pa. Erie County
She may have been adopted through N.Y. or PA.
Her name was baby girl Johnson.
My name is Patricia Jean Johnson. She was held for an amount of time in case I changed my wishes to adopt her out. I am tall and at the time I had long dark hair. There was no birth father listed . I lived in N.y. at the time of adoption.
Thank you!
Advertisements
Nikki, I am white. I know that at the time of my birth I was the youngest of 13 kids. Not sure if that helps any....
Anna Bethke
If you gave up a child in 1978, whether it be boy or girl, please repsond with the place and date you gave birth, and when you signed adoption papers. I have a feeling that with all the changing of dates and places of birth back in the 70's, maybe the birthparents were lied to about the sex of the baby. That would make searching for your child or birthparent rather difficult, huh? Please respond, and maybe some adoptees will see a match.....thank you for your time...maybe we'll finally get somewhere...
Girl Johnson born 08/04/1978 Born Corry pa
Adopted through NY Chautauqua Dept of Social Services
Male born March 26, 1978 and given the name Joseph Daniel Lindstrum. Born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin at St. Joseph's Hospital. Birth father is looking for you - he didn't know about you until it was too late.
Advertisements
I had a daughter born 6/8/78 in Corry pa. Erie County
She may have been adopted through N.Y. or PA.
Her name was baby girl Johnson.
My name is Patricia Jean Johnson. She was held for an amount of time in case I changed my wishes to adopt her out. I am tall and at the time I had long dark hair. There was no birth father listed . I lived in N.y. at the time of adoption.
Thank you!
Did the baby girl have a birthmark on her leg? Just found I was adopted, was told I was born on 8/4/78 and was adopted in NY but date might be wrong
boy 1978 texas cradle society
mothers name is anna maria guerrero
father is randy morris
san antonio texas
my name is jazelle mckenna ANNAs daughter looking for my birth half sibling.