Advertisements
Advertisements
looking for info on the Lighthouse maternity home. anyone heard of it. I placed an infant girl for adoption there 17 years ago November 1986. Is it still in operation? It was run by the same org as youth for christ.
Advertisements
Hi,
I was at the Light House 18 years ago. I gave up a baby, April 19. 1986... were you there then?
julie
I was just coming in It was right around Easter I think. Was there until December 1986. I have been back once since then. But lost touch with everyone. Was there a sheri there from California when you were there? I don't remember much about that whole ordeal. I was too young and too upset I guess.
I don't remember a Sheri.... It's funny, I am just like you... I don't remember too much myself... I remember two girls that kept their babies... Michelle and Wendy. I also remember a girl named Lori... and one named Tiffany. But everything else is pretty fuzzy.
Have you been to the Light house website? If not, try it...
[url]www.lighthouse-inc.org[/url]
there is a message board there.... the one on adoption is very interesting....
I remember Tiffany was she a young girl about 13? she had twins didn't she? Lori-did she have black hair? Sheri was a model from California tall with short blondish hair. She drove a Saab. I was wondering if they had a web sight. Thanks I'll take a peek.:) Have you been back to visit? Alot of people talked about a girl who sang and supposedly went on to record. was that you?
Advertisements
Hello my name is michael waldy my birth name was marcue or marcus devon born on dec 5 1987 i was 7 pounds 15oz 20 1/2 in county jackson state missioui i was adopted threw lighthouse i am looking for my birth mother.She thought i was bi racial i was adopted by byron and jody waldy a.k.a joann miller. My birth mother was very young when she had me around 16 or 17. she has brown hair hazel eyes her height is 5'5'' 130 pounds when she filled out the adoption paper work she is catholic and she was in the 11th grade she was born in 1969 the paper work says she is funny likes to joke alot and people like her for her sense of humor she like panio golf cooking and likes to do hair and make up she wrote me a letter threw lighhouse in sept 1997 but i wasn't ready to meet her... I am now ready i contacted lighhouse there trying to locater her they said that was like 2 months ago and they still haven't called me back.. anyone?? I need help in locating her.... on my adoption records i have they marked out her name ,birthdate .. so i can't fine her.... help someone!
looking for info on the Lighthouse maternity home. anyone heard of it. I placed an infant girl for adoption there 17 years ago November 1986. Is it still in operation? It was run by the same org as youth for christ.
Hello I was placed in 1986 I think i was moved to Miami