Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
Hello, I was in the house in Lake Worth in 1987, I remember Mary Ellen very well. She took great care of us ladies in the house, remember her drinking the juice from cooked broccoli, not sure why that stays in my mind. She was kind and good to all of us in the house. Ran across this site as I think daily as the son I gave up for adoption in 1987.
Hi Gabriel. What is your exact birthdate. If your b mom lived in the house taken care of by Mary Ellen busby your birth would be noted on her calendar. However I have found most of the b moms living in that house were under 21. The older ones lived and worked on there own. Hopefully laws are going to change and adoptees will have more rights. even though we got Maura s file open and then abruptly closed I think her b mom situation was a difficult one. Feel free to call my cell. 6107031782. Did you register with Farr to see if she might have registered Maura did start a facebook for cc but I need to work on it. I also am putting together our search journey and will send it to all the bmom and kids that I found feel free to send your email and I'll add you. What is your birth date. Molly McGuire lieberman