Advertisements
Advertisements
My wife after over 10 years of searching found her birthmom. Her birthmom is terminally ill and not able to share too much info, but she luckily met two half-brothers. One was very helpfull and the other was mentally disabled. We know that there were 14 pregnancies. The 1st should have been in 1971 and we believe was a boy. My wife was #3 or #4 born in 75. There was a girl in late 76 or early 77. The halfbrother was born in 80, and the other in 82 and there was 1 or 2 after that. We are trying to connect the pieces. We know the children were born between St Pete Fl, and Brookesville FL. At least 4 at Bayfront Medical Center. My wife being 1 of those 4. We would love to figure out where everyone is. If you may be one of these children please contact me. All but 1 child was taken away for adoption. Hope to hear from you...
Updating my info here we found my wife's uncle. We are confirmed there was a boy in 1971 and a girl in 76 or 77. Those are the two we can piece together. The boy we believe was named Adam on his birth certificate and the girl Stephanie. Hope you happen to run across this.
Advertisements
Are you positively sure it was a boy in 1971? I was born there in 1971 and my non-id info states moms name was Deborah! Just checking.....
My name is Stephanie but I was born 9/24/70 in naples fla. What is birth moms first name it is Jane or Janie we hit the jack pot. If not god bless you and your family and your search as you try to put the pieces of her life together. God be with you. Stories sound a bit simular.
Steff
My brother was born in Florida in 1971 and put up for adotion many months later. I think he was in a very bad situation with a young mom and he spent a good deal of time in the hospital. He was adopted via Childrens Home Society at 9 months old. My adoptive parents recall one of his parents maybe being native american. The other was caucasian, we believe.
Advertisements