Advertisements
Advertisements
Someone once told me about a product called Diaper Doublers. My little one is not feeling very well...on ammoxacillian for ear infection as well as having a stomach flu. Anyway, as sometimes happens, he is experiencing severe diahreah. I won't begin to get into details except to say that he has had several very much needed baths in the last couple days. This morning I put him in 2 diapers...they are plenty big enough and have never leaked before, so I don't think it is a product issue. I just think we need a little help to get thru this.
Anyone ever hear of these? If so, where can I pick them up? I looked on the internet and I can buy them on line...but my poor little Bear can't wait that long! Any help would be appreciated!
I've never heard of that, but when my baby went through something simialr, I upped the diaper size. The extra room gave me more time to change it before it leaked. Of course, even that didn't work all the time. EEEWWWW.
I hope your baby is feeling better soon.
Blessings,
jenny
Advertisements
Also, if you have a health food store near you, you can give the baby primadolpholis....or acidopholis. They sell it in Vitamin Shoppe especially for babies. You can put it in cereal or formula..it is a powder and the diahrea stops! It works really really well.
Sorry to hear that babe is sick!!!! {{{Hugs}}}
--Renee
I was actually at a second hand baby clothing and toy store several weeks ago, and came across some diaper doublers. These diaper doublers however were not disposable. They were made out of cotton flannelette.
Bug&Bearsmommy
Someone once told me about a product called Diaper Doublers. My little one is not feeling very well...on ammoxacillian for ear infection as well as having a stomach flu. Anyway, as sometimes happens, he is experiencing severe diahreah. I won't begin to get into details except to say that he has had several very much needed baths in the last couple days. This morning I put him in 2 diapers...they are plenty big enough and have never leaked before, so I don't think it is a product issue. I just think we need a little help to get thru this.
Anyone ever hear of these? If so, where can I pick them up? I looked on the internet and I can buy them on line...but my poor little Bear can't wait that long! Any help would be appreciated!
I AM A READING RECOVERY TEACHER AND ALSO TUTOR AFTER SCHOOL. WE HAVE A SCIENCE FAIR COMING UP AND I DID A DIAPER PROJECT, WE FOUND THAT HUGGIES SIZE 5 HELD FIVE CUPS OF WATER, WHILE PAMPERS SIZE FIVE HELD SEVEN AND HALF CUPS OF WATER! HOPE THIS WAS HELPFUL...MAYBE MOVING UP IN SIZE WOULD BE GOOD FOR YOU:)
GOD BLESS,
SUMMER
Advertisements