Advertisements
Advertisements
I am desperatley looking for my long-lost sister. She was adopted at birth and wasn't named before adoption. Born on or around March 21, 1970. Birth Mom's name was Phoebe A. Harris at the time of birth. Our Mom's new name after marriage is Phoebe Gaston. Momma was only 15 years old when she gave birth to you and didn't have any other choice, but to give you up for an adoption. She didn't have a job or the means to be able to take care of you. We all want to meet you and let you know you are part of our FAMILY. She had a stroke back in May of this year and two minor ones soon after, so we really need to be in touch with you just in case. She can't even remember the name of the adoption agency that you were given through, but I wrote it down somewhere and will post it up immediately once I find it. Hope you are looking for her or us, because I have been wanting this to happen since I was little and old enough to understand what had happened. I really want to meet you Big Sis. Til' then!
Love, your BABY sister;
Jamie G.
Advertisements
Hi there. Have you had any luck finding your sister. I have helped find hundreds of people and I'd love to help you. I don't charge anything. I have been doing this out of the kindness of my heart for over 20 years. My email is Jilla1025@gmail.com or you can message me on here. I look forward to talking with you.
I am desperatley looking for my long-lost sister. She was adopted at birth and wasn't named before adoption. Born on or around March 21, 1970. Birth Mom's name was Phoebe A. Harris at the time of birth. Our Mom's new name after marriage is Phoebe Gaston. Momma was only 15 years old when she gave birth to you and didn't have any other choice, but to give you up for an adoption. She didn't have a job or the means to be able to take care of you. We all want to meet you and let you know you are part of our FAMILY. She had a stroke back in May of this year and two minor ones soon after, so we really need to be in touch with you just in case. She can't even remember the name of the adoption agency that you were given through, but I wrote it down somewhere and will post it up immediately once I find it. Hope you are looking for her or us, because I have been wanting this to happen since I was little and old enough to understand what had happened. I really want to meet you Big Sis. Til' then!
Love, your BABY sister;
Jamie G.
I’m writing on behalf of my friend who was born 3/21/70 she was adopted out of Moscow Idaho. The adoption was very mysterious as in the adopted parents were told to leave the town as soon as they could.she doesn’t know anything else and she was just hoping that your post was worth checking into.
Love, your BABY sister;
Jamie G.