Advertisements
Advertisements
:confused: I have posted a thread on here before and have no responses. I am again trying. I am a male, born in Anderson, IN April of 1963. My adoption become final in 1966 or 1967. I think I have 4 or maybe 5 siblings (from what little info I have) they may be all male also. From what little info I have, DCS come into the home and took the children away from birth parents. No matter the circumstances then,I am still in search of birth parents and siblings. My birth name was William Joseph Ketchum (I believe). I believe I have an aunt in Ohio by the name of Ruth or Ruby but not sure on that info either. PLEASE HELP, I HAVE SEARCHED FOR SO VERY LONG.
Advertisements
If you are still checking this thread, i have a suggestion. Have you tried going on the website Genforum?? They have a Ketchum message board, and have quite a few Indiana Ketchums on there.. There are still quite a few Ketchums in Anderson Indiana as well. The ones I checked out were unlisted though, but theres always a way to get this info.. I was interested in checking out this info for you, because I'm also an Indiana adoptee, who found my birthparents six years ago. Good Luck!!
:confused: I have posted a thread on here before and have no responses. I am again trying. I am a male, born in Anderson, IN April of 1963. My adoption become final in 1966 or 1967. I think I have 4 or maybe 5 siblings (from what little info I have) they may be all male also. From what little info I have, DCS come into the home and took the children away from birth parents. No matter the circumstances then,I am still in search of birth parents and siblings. My birth name was William Joseph Ketchum (I believe). I believe I have an aunt in Ohio by the name of Ruth or Ruby but not sure on that info either. PLEASE HELP, I HAVE SEARCHED FOR SO VERY LONG.
If you're still checking this forum...I know of two of your brothers. I have worked with one of them for the last 14 years or so. I monitor his email account, and you can reach me there...rogeraketchem@gmail.com