Advertisements
Advertisements
Advertisements
Buzzweiser
Does Private Adoption Attorney Stanley Michelman Sound Familiar
Yes it does, my daughter just forwarded his obituary to me from todays NY times he passed away on the 9th. He was the attorney who handled the adoption back in 1975. I did find my daughter a couple of years ago on this very site. Take care and email me if I can do anything to help.
nellbelle
Yes it does, my daughter just forwarded his obituary to me from todays NY times he passed away on the 9th. He was the attorney who handled the adoption back in 1975. I did find my daughter a couple of years ago on this very site. Take care and email me if I can do anything to help.
Did you say Stanley B. Michelmann is dead? I just ran across a website called "Pound Pup Legacy". Stating that he is the director of an adoption agency called TODAY'S ADOPTION AGENCY. All kinds of bad info. I got to this website by searching his name. This was the attorney in my daughters adoption. Does anyone know anything about this??? I would appreciate any info. I feel a little worried.
Resources for attorneys are numerous, especially with the availability of the internet. Information on statistics, updated rules and statutes, current published articles on cases pending in all levels of court...
read more
When finding a lawyer one needs to look for credentials specific to the area of need. An attorney search includes discovering what aspect of the law you need representation in. Inquire about attorneys friend have used previously.
======================================================= =============
[url=************************]Find Attorney[/url]
Advertisements
yes i just learned about him and also found out he past...he did my adoption in 1980 and my papers r all in spanish done in mexico but was born in Fl...just wondering if anyone else has this prob thru Stanley?? I am currently in a search for my birth mom
I'm a birth mom, he handled the adoption. My daughter was born at Nyack hospital April 6 1986 but they flew me to San Antonio TX to finalize the paperwork. I can not find my daughter.
He was representing both the adoptive parents and the birth moms, just like he did with my case, I'm a birthmom. I had no idea that was illegal.
Stanley Michelman was running a crazy circuit of adoption services. I was an adoptee.
I find it extremely odd that most adoptees were born in April. There is something uncanny about this.
I can be better reached at RSchlass@Gmail.com.
I have lead many unsuccessful searches for my birthmother. I would like to find her. I would love to hear from any adoptee or birthmother that was involved with Stanley Michelman. I met him in my early 20's but he said he was retired. I am now 27, a mother to my own 5 year old boy, and determined to find my real mother.
Thank you.
Advertisements
I am searching for my daughter, she was born March 1990. Stanley Michaelman handled the private adoption, have no clue where she is now. :(
Me too. He handled he was my attorney as well as the attorney for the adoptive parents. I never got any of the paper work that I should have gotten. So I have been blowing in the wind on trying to find my daughter. I have started a facebook page for those had him as their attorney. It is an attempt to try and just one more format to try to find our missing family. You should check it out. [url]https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stanley-Michelman-Adoptions/337914736319411[/url]
I have been trying to find my brother who had been adopted out when I was little. Stanley B Michelman handled the closed adoption. I don't have my brothers new name and my mom didn't give him a birth name because she didn't want to get attached. I have been searching for years. I only have his birth date and my parents information and the hospital he was born in.
Advertisements
Hospital: Beth Israel Hospital in NY, NY
Mother: Faith Violet Renderer
Father: John Leonard End
Brothers birth date: March 19,1980 (which is tomorrow)
My maiden name: Adrienne Violet End
*HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER WHEREVER YOU ARE
I LOVE YOU*
This is the case that went to court when he was charged.
[url=http://ny.findacase.com/research/wfrmDocViewer.aspx/xq/fac.19940912_0052151.NY.htm/qx]FindACase™ | MATTER STANLEY B. MICHELMAN (09/12/94)[/url]