Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
Thank you so much for the kind words and advice.
I dont know for sure ...but someone told me at orphanage, because of lack of funds for diapers they potty train early....the children eat then sit on the toilet till they have a movement??? I do notice that she has a movement after a meal...so if I can...I try to get her to go after she eats. She has a posture that I recognize as having to go to the bathroom and I will ask her " Do you have to go? " and she always says " No" now I just say " Come on...lets go" But I'm not always with her and I do worry the kids at school will find out and tease her... I know I cant protect her all the time...like the school assignment. Our teacher just adopted here in calif......sometimes new parents can be your worst critic cuz they think this will never happen to them!!!!! So the only response I recieved from her was, " wait till next year, they really go into it"
We are thinking of changing schools cuz of budget cuts our principle is also superintent to two schools and doesnt have time for much.
Anyways thank you so much to the list.
A list like this..helped me while waiting for my child and the first year of adoption and Once again I get great advice from people who have actually understand or experienced it.
Sincerly Cindy Eggen and family