Advertisements
Advertisements
Is anybody in the Michigan area interested in starting a play group? I am looking for other people/couples who have adopted domestically or internationally that would like to get together to chat, play etc.. We have a ten month old daughter who we adopted domestically. It would be great to get together with other people who have experiences similair things. :flower:
Advertisements
We're all the way down in Branch. I wish there were families closer to us so a play group would be possible.
tink
i am from macomb area too, or where i grew up, im now in st clair shores but am very familiar with the area. i was just curious who you used as your adoption agency/lawyer. i have an orientation dec 4th with catholic services of macomb. i do know people that have adopted there in the past, but am looking for any suggestions of other places. i would also love to see a pic of your baby. also any advice or help you can suggest for me since just starting out would be great. i know this is a hard question but how long did all your initial paperwork and such take, and how long after til you recieved your precious gift. im trying to understand this all, so im not going into adotpion without any knowledge. anything you could offer would be great
kel
Advertisements