Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi everyone. I was wondering if the attorney name Leonard Tarr rings a bell with anyone or if anyone else on here was adopted and he was involved. Thanks for your help!!!
1 Liked
 likes this.
Advertisements
He handled my adoption in 1966 as well. According to my adoptive parents my biological mother was his legal secretary. Interestingly, my parents have no proof of my paternity, but they strongly suspect that Mr. Tarr had fathered me. My dad saved a newspaper article from a high profile adoption case he handled in 1967, his picture was in the article, and I am the spitting image of him.
This has me wondering, obviously he was having an affair with his secretary, and when she got pregnant, he was conveniently in a position to handle the adoption himself. So I have to wonder if this was a one-off, or was this something that occured again. Did he father more than one child? Do I have biological siblings out there?
If he handled your adoption too, and there was no father listed on your adoption papers, who knows. I do have the picture if anyone else is curious.
Advertisements
Jlynnaron
He handled my adoption in 1966 as well. According to my adoptive parents my biological mother was his legal secretary. Interestingly, my parents have no proof of my paternity, but they strongly suspect that Mr. Tarr had fathered me. My dad saved a newspaper article from a high profile adoption case he handled in 1967, his picture was in the article, and I am the spitting image of him.
This has me wondering, obviously he was having an affair with his secretary, and when she got pregnant, he was conveniently in a position to handle the adoption himself. So I have to wonder if this was a one-off, or was this something that occured again. Did he father more than one child? Do I have biological siblings out there?
If he handled your adoption too, and there was no father listed on your adoption papers, who knows. I do have the picture if anyone else is curious.
lives in woodbury new york 100 chestnut lane, woodbury new york 516 364 3755
Advertisements
jeff122694
Yes, he handled my adoption as well.
leonard Tarr 516 364 3755
100 chestnut lane woodbury ny 11797
Hi everyone. I was wondering if the attorney name Leonard Tarr rings a bell with anyone or if anyone else on here was adopted and he was involved. Thanks for your help!!!
I WAS ALSO ADOPTED THROUGH HIM. PFRIED66@YAHOO.COM
WOULD LOVE TO CHAT. PAM
Leonard Tarr was the attorney of record on my adoption papers
My birthday is 2/26/1966
My biological mothers name is Georgina Richardson, Miami Florida
Is anyone able to upload that article from 1967 and or have a photo of him?
I WAS ALSO ADOPTED THROUGH HIM. PFRIED66@YAHOO.COM
WOULD LOVE TO CHAT. PAM
Advertisements
Leonard N Tarr was the attorney for my adoption as well as my best friends (we were a two for one deal...yes, crazy but true).
I remember seeing an envelope as a kid with a letter on his stationary forwarding my “new birth certificate”
He was located at 40 Exchange Place in Manhattan.
I believe he has passed on, but has a son that is an attorney who lives on Long Island.
I would love to talk with anyone who may have information !
nycwarmergal@gmail.com