Advertisements
Advertisements
We have recently relocated and are now in temporary "corporate" housing. My kids are supposed to be quiet! That's not easy for a 6 yr old and a 3 yr old boy.
There is a private lake for the residents here. We walked around it today and a duck followed us like a little puppy dog. :) I mean, it came right up to us. We didn't have any bread, but it followed us anyway, quacking back and my little man every once in awhile.
It was so sweet to see the amazement on my little guys faces. :grouphug:
It reminded me that sometimes taking a break out of a hectic schedule and just enjoying nature is very much needed.
I have a duck story too!!:woohoo:
After T's adoption we went to a park to take pictures for his announcements. There was a duck that came right up to T and then followed us all around the park. Everytime I tried to stop and take a picture of T it would bite my toes.:evilgrin:
I guess the duck knew T was sick of having his picture made and was trying to help him. T was fine with it as long as it didn't get to close to him.
I took a picture of T and the duck. The look on T's face we priceless.
DH and I kept telling him the duck just wanted to congratulate him.:love:
Advertisements
Awww, how sweet! Thanks for sharing. The duck must have wanted in the pics, too. :D