Advertisements
Advertisements
I got a notice TODAY that my son is supposed to make a costume that defines the word solar. His costume has to have the word and the definition on it and is due Wednesday. It is supposed to be done by him with minimal help. Um, ok, could you have let us know sooner? Goodness, I don't even know where my craft stuff is! I have checked all the labels on my boxes I haven't gotten to yet and none of them say craft, so I guess I get to start opening boxes real fast, or go buy something from the store!
Wow, what a project. Sounds like fun but not much time especially with you guys just having moved into a new home! I hope you find what you need? Let us know how the project goes.
Advertisements
I never found my fabric paint and then I remembered, we got rid of it all before we moved!
So, we took a white shirt and he drew a sun on the front and back we wrote solar on the front of "of the sun" on the back. We cut out his sun and he wore a yellow shirt under his white shirt.
He didn't get to be in the word paparde, though, because he had a doc appointment. :(
That sounds like a great way to solve that! I was wondering how you would manage to show "solar"
by the way, is a "paparde" anything like a parade?