Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
I'm so glad I posted this question. I guess I had NO idea what this part of the process would be like. I think it will be hard NOT to be emotional as they will be talking about my FS's life!!!! I love him so much and I don't yet know his future but I will advocate for him always. So far nobody has really talked to us about the process and what we could expect. I want to be prepared. I know you have to be careful about taking any documentation to court. (maybe not even allowed at TPR). My fson has a really good GAL. She has always spoke up strongly for his permanency in court, but I have never spoken to her. Should I expect that we would have some sort of conversation prior to TPR. I asked the cw about it yesterday and she said that they are really busy and usually do not meet w/the fp or child but get all their info from CW.
ADA- who is this. Will I meet them before court? Should I take pictures or medical records to court. I would love for them to see some of the experiences he has been able to share w/ our family. Anybody ever get documentation from others (daycare, pastor, etc. ) regarding the bonding fc has with foster family?
Sorry wo many questions. I just feel like this ONE day could mean my fs entire life!!!