Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
Thread: Adoption LIES!
Emma,
I understand where you're coming from on this and I'm glad that you had parents who raised you to think the way you do. I think that's wonderful.
My situation and why it makes it so much harder on me I think is my daughter was raised by crazy people! Mentally incompetent people who should never have had a child in the first place.
They abused my daughter in every way you can imagine. My daughter turned out to be a very disturbed person. She was and still is a drug addict, alcoholic, child abuser. She was a prostitute in her late teen years and was homeless and in the streets for awhile becuase her adoptive mom didn't want to deal with her. She was in group homes and mental institutions during her teen years as well.
They blamed me for her problems and said it was all biological but I know better! Some biological stuff came from me obviously but upbringing and the way you are made to feel about yourself has a LOT to do with how you turn out as an adult! It isn't all biological and birth parents aren't the only reason kids turn out with their personality. But my daughter's adoptive parents threw it in her face all her life that she was the product of rape (not true but was what she was told) and therefor had "bad genes" etc. She was abused sexually, mentally, and physically during her lifetime by her adoptive parents.
When she was 5 years old and asked about me and who I was that was when it all started. Her adoptive mom didn't want to deal with the fact she wasn't the FIRST mother and that MY daughter had another mother she wanted to know about. She wanted me to look as bad as possible to my daughter so she wouldn't want to know who I was.
I don't know how, because the adoption was a closed adoption, but her adoptive parents knew everything about me and when I had my children and everything. She told my daughter that I had other children I kept because I loved them but I gave her away because I didn't love her!
The list goes on and on. So, when I read the ads about how "wonderful" adoption is it makes me sick because the only experience I've had is horror and pain due to the adoption. The pain is still strong because of the adoptive mom and her tight fisted grip on my daughter even at 33 years old!
That woman told my daughter several years ago, if she contacted me again she'd take her out of her will and the woman is filthy rich. My daughter was raised to believe money was more important than love and family. So she chooses money over me.
Occasionally she does sneak to contact me but it's so seldom and so far between contact it makes me want to scream and cry and throw things. I hate what adoption did in my life.
I've also known other people in my life who were adopted and they were also mistreated. But I did know people who were good parents too so it's not like adoption can't be good but it wasn't good in my life and I know the brainwashing these young naive girls get from everyone wanting to steal the baby from her.
They truely are told they aren't good enough to be the one who raises the baby. Maybe not in direct words but you can insinuate something without actually saying it and make someone believe something that isn't true by presenting it in a way that doesn't sound bad. They are convinced of so much they believe it and do it in some cases.
Other's are forsed because of parents who don't give a crud about their child and make them give the child away to strangers so they don't have to deal with it.
I'm sorry to say, but any parent who forses their child to give the baby up for adoption is selfish, self centered, and uncaring about anything of any value.
A parent who forses their child to give the baby up for adoption and can live with it has no heart! They don't care about the lifetime of pain they are inflicting on their child when they forse her to give her baby away.
No ammount of "explaination" "reason" or anything else is good enough in my opinion for a parent who would do that REGARDLESS of their reasons. That parent could help raise the baby, teach their daughter how to be a good parent, and help her "grow up". If a parent can't do that they shouldn't have ever had a their own child in the first place. If they could purposely ruin their own child's life forever by making her give her baby away because "it's the right thing" and not because the girl wants to give it away, then they don't love their own child!
If a girl truely wants to give her baby up (in spite of the reasons) that's her choice but the forse, or brainwashing etc by anyone is absolutely wrong and unacceptable!
Rylee