Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
Well *I* did write a letter to the bps of my three. I also wrote letters to the mom of our littlest two which she really appreciated (and her letters back brought me to tears she was so sweet). Let me see if I can alter the one to the three's parents so you can see at least. I have never met them. All I know is what is in court record for the past 4 years as well as from facebook.
Dear Michael and Mindi,
I am writing to let you know how your children are doing. I know I would want to know they were in a safe, happy, and healthy place; so I want to assure you that your children are. They have been here about four months at the time I’m writing this. They have been a joy to have around. My family has been blessed with knowing them. Even the dog loves them!
[[[Then I shared several things the kids are enjoying doing. Almost all of the things are things the parents COULD have done with them had they cared to. Coloring, bike riding, park, school stuff, the children's health. I didn't carry on about things they couldn't have afforded. I use the children's names frequently.]]]
I just want to let you know they are doing well. I know I would want to know my kids were with good people and were busy being children. Please know they are very well taken care of here.
Best to you and yours,
P**** S*******
Hopefully that helps a little,