Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
First (((hugs))) to you.
I get what you are saying. We had a little girl go with family a few years ago and she has been bounced from family member to family member. I worry about her, but if given the chance I dont think we would take her again.
If the boys stay with you they will adjust to being there.Your sleep deprovation will get better as they settle in and sleep better. Putting all the boys on the same schedule will help as well, actually them being so close in age might work in your favor since you should have games, movies and toys they will like. For missing mom and dad find a short answer that they understand and repeat it word for word every time. I tell my little ones mommy misses you too and is doing her work so you can go home, until then you are gonna stay with us. I have said it so many times that its part of what they tell me now. "I miss my mommy and she is doing her work so we can go home." All I have to do is agree with them and we move on to the next thing.
Only you know what you can handle so dont feel badly if you decide your family cant keep the boys right now. You have to take care of your family first or you wont be able to help anyone.