Advertisements
Advertisements
From what I understand, they have 20 days to respond after a default ruling...and, of course, this is her response...so, I am not really sure, after the hearing on the 18th...IF he just sticks with his original decision...whether the 30 days would start then? Or, would there just be 10 more days after that since it would be 30 from the original ruling? I don't think they have actually entered the Order yet...they are waiting to enter it until after the hearing...at least that is my understanding...so, probably the 30 days will start then...???LOL! Who knows!LOL! Hopefully if the judge refuses to go back on his ruling, bmom will just let it go and not try to pursue any further appeal...it would be nice if she just got the point...this was all in her court and she dropped the ball a long time ago and refused to pick it back up. So...here's hoping! Either way, we will work at being grateful for the time we have and have a happy summer...but, yes....if it were to go that way, we'd have a very happy summer as a brand new adoptive mom and dad ahead of us! =D