Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
Its time we filter the crap from the proper information. everyone has to do their own research . I strongly believe that people are coming on this forum to incite anxiety and fear so that they can drum up clients and charge them to prepare paperwork and give inaccurate advice and in the end racking up the 60k in fees. Adoption is expensive no one is disputing that but asides from getting the accredited agencies (adoption and home study) if you are willing to do a lot of the ground work ( and some of this is filling out tedious paperwork) then it will not cost this astronomical 60k as suggested, I can assure you that that most of the 60k will be a part of the fees some people will try to illicit from unsuspecting people who want to adopt but have not done adequate research. so people of this forum who genuinely want to adopt , do the groundwork, get your hands in the dirt. work to get your child. if you have the extra $$ to pay people who prey on your inexperience then go ahead and pay them. I for one will not be a part of parting with my money unnecessary. I asked so many questions and did 90% of the groundwork that the agency I hired discounted my fee. so let me tell you don't fall for the rhetoric.
Good luck and lets keep this positive and progressive.