Advertisements
Advertisements
I wrote a message with a quick over view of my situation a little while ago and I back clicked and it all went away. I will do it in a quicker format and hopefully we can support each other through what to me has been nothing less than a shameful existence.
I got pregnant @17 had my daughter @18. Only my BF and the guy who helped me get pregnant knew. He disappeared. I hid my pregnancy for reason I can get into later. I gave birth all alone on 04/20/93 at 7:30am. I abandoned her. There is no nice or right way to say it. I will get into that more later. There are alot of things I want to share about my story if you are interested. I do understand all of your feelings. I feel alone even though I know that I am not. I am looking to give support as well as receive support. My daughter found me 2 yrs ago. I have spoken to here on many occasions but am utterly petrified to meet her in person. Please let me know if you are interested in sharing all the details of our stories. Have a blessed day,