Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
KPBH thank you for the suggestion. My hesitation has completely been because he's not there yet. The internet number is a great idea.
Beachy - we never actually agreed to continual phone contact, we agreed to talk prior to the birth. However, things were going well, so we kept the number for while. Thanks for the book title as well - I'll be looking into that.
I talked with the agency and our daughter's bfamily is awol again. They don't have phone and the agency hasn't heard from them asking about the update so they're going to hold it until they hear from them in case they are in transition. The agency knows that we have let the phone expire and that we aren't wanting to close contact. They will let us know if they hear from her. It's a small agency and they've worked with this family in the past.
We can definitely get the internet number set up and I'll make sure the agency has it for them and I'll send it to their email as well in case they get to check that at the library or something.
For now, it looks like we'll just need to wait until they are ready for contact again. Thank you for all the suggestions - I can start working on hubby with those so that hopefully when they are ready, he will feel more comfortable.