Advertisements
Advertisements
I work for head start you only should have to provide income if you are trying to qualify. Since your child is a foster child they are already qualified she should not need any income info from you.
Advertisements
shnbenedict
I work for head start you only should have to provide income if you are trying to qualify. Since your child is a foster child they are already qualified she should not need any income info from you.
They aren't asking for income information. They are asking that I prove that I work before putting him on the full-day list. If he just does half-day I don't have to prove anything other than that I'm his foster parent.
I am concurrently working on getting him assessed for a program at our school. He must qualify for that one, though.
She is going to use a 1099 as proof that I work.
Whew...now on to the next hurdle! Having Medicaid change the assigned doctor so that I can schedule a physical.
The child is in temporary custody of the county, if you are their foster parent.
Usually the county does the initial enrollment of the child and the child's financial "qualification" for Head Start is based on them being in temp. cust. of the county and perhaps on the bios income, NOT yours.
Here, just by way of being IN foster care, the child is automatically in the neediest category....
I don't know if it works similarly nationwide,'cuz I don't know how federally subidized schooling works.... Ask your CW and licensing assessor.