Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
We have been trying to figure out the best option. I don't know how it works with everything being in Russia. I think that since they are no longer working with agencies, then that makes it even less likely that anything will happen for us. I have no idea how the process works aside from pretty much starting over. Luckily, we just had our registration paperwork over there and hadn't gone for our first trip so the other paperwork wasn't there yet. I also can't get my agency to email me back, so I can't get any answers from them. I doubt that we will get much, if any of our money back from what we have put in, so that makes a difference on where we can go also since most EE countries are pretty expensive.
I think right now we are leaning toward working with the China SN program. For us, I think it's really the best option for us. I am working on finding out if there will be any financial break for those changing from the I-600 to the I-800. I emailed the state dept and am waiting to hear back.
Good luck to everyone as we try to recover from this. I would love to hear how everything is going and if you hear any information about making changes.