Advertisements
Advertisements
Has anyone had any experience / luck in getting records unsealed in Tarrant County ? I have my records from the Bureau of Vital Statistics but of course they are redacted . They have plenty of search clues in them but I have had no luck in my search. I need help. I am wanting to petition the court but I'm curious if anyone else has had success ?
Please reply also to my email as I am able to check that more frequently while I am at work. snystrom65@gmail.com. Thanks.
As I said earlier - my records have plenty of clues in them but I haven't had much success. My birth mom was a college graduate and was a teacher. I think she went to Louisiana Tech. She attended church where she played the piano. There have got to be records on her somewhere if I could only fill in the blanks.
Advertisements
Please reply also to my email as I am able to check that more frequently while I am at work. snystrom65@gmail.com. Thanks.
As I said earlier - my records have plenty of clues in them but I haven't had much success. My birth mom was a college graduate and was a teacher. I think she went to Louisiana Tech. She attended church where she played the piano. There have got to be records on her somewhere if I could only fill in the blanks.