Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello everyone,
Thank you for reading my post. I am a 22 year old college student looking for parental figures. I was abused and neglected growing up and since then have moved states away. I now live on my own but I would love to have parents to be the figures I never had. I just need some support and guidance that you can only get from parents. I make good grades in school, play sports and typically stay out of trouble. If anyone is interested my email is: brittany.hey@yahoo.com
Thanks and have a great day.
Hey there Brittany. My name is Alden. I would love to connect and discuss your journey and what you hope to accomplish. I have emailed you both. Feel free to email me back at alden@crybaby-media.com or call me anytime at 424-284-9634 at your earliest connivence. This goes for anyone else in this thread :)
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Hello everyone,
Thank you for reading my post. I am a 22 year old college student looking for parental figures. I was abused and neglected growing up and since then have moved states away. I now live on my own but I would love to have parents to be the figures I never had. I just need some support and guidance that you can only get from parents. I make good grades in school, play sports and typically stay out of trouble. If anyone is interested my email is: brittany.hey@yahoo.com
Thanks and have a great day.
Advertisements