Advertisements
Advertisements
I live in Denton TX. I'm in college majoring in Special Ed. I work as a daycare teacher full time. I love animals especially cats. I currently own one and it's very sweet. Tuition keeps going up and I'm worried that I won't have a family to go home to if I can't afford a semester. My family lives far from my job, and they're very toxic. They care about no one but themselves. I would love to be a daughter figure to a loving family.
Hi Raeven,
I live in Texas as well and have been considering legally adopting a young adult for several years now. I have two teenaged boys but have always wanted a daughter. I would love to reach out and get to know you. I'm married and we love cats, too! Feel free to email me at savaena@contbay.com
Warm wishes,
Greta
1 Liked
 likes this.
Advertisements
Hi Raeven,
We're a couple in Indiana who also loves and owns two cats. Or perhaps it's better said that these felines own us. If interested., please email at mrvl5076@gmail.com.
Vanessa and Mark
1 Liked
 likes this.
Hi my name Lanee , I'll probably don't get any chance because this such a weird thing to ask and also because most people want to adopt a baby baby but it doesn't hurt to try , anything can happen.
Well I'm 18, I live in Africa and I'll love to have a nice loving family who'll let me part of their family.
I was raised by my mom (I love her tho) , my dad was rarely around I don't even know what's like to have a Dad and it kinda sucks.
I kinda always craved precious family moments like being in a normal loving family where there's a mom and dad , where we eat dinner together, where there's fun family time ; celebrate holidays ; go on vacation …etc
Sometimes I feel selfish because my mom still took care of me wich I'm grateful for it, despite "father" been rarely around, but sometimes I feel so sad or maybe a little tiny jealous when my friends talk about their dad or I see family moments on TV and I'll be like " oh well I wished I had those moments too"
But it's also my dream to live in USA and I'm somehow planning to move there because that's where I wanna start my career and I'll love a family there who'll at least take me in and let me be part of their family.
I know most family always want a baby baby but teenagers are sometimes fine too ….
Anyway I'm not a scam you can just email me and talk and you'll see I'm a good honest person.
Here's my email : leilaneemal@gmail.com
Hello, I am very grateful to God for such a wonderful platform to give adults chance to be adopted by families that will appreciate their values as a human being and not a slave.
My name is ANAYO, i am a Nigerian, i have finished schooling. I am a trained cinematographer, video editor and Tv presenter.
I produce online contents and i am doing well for myself, but something has always been taken away from me and i keep wondering if freedom to live, freedom to be what you wanna be exists. I am a christian, my experience living in the northern part of Nigeria is better described as horrific, you can check through online news what's going on which i will not be able to share openly. I am a gospel singer, the last child of a family of 10, born in 80's, my father is late my mum is aged. There are so much i have to impact my world, i teach teach video editing and photography free to young scholars.
I am open and in search of a genuine christian family who will adopt me, there are so much i can give, i am very emotional and selfless in loving others, i am responsible, i am loyal, i am God Fearing, i am a public figure, youtube (purple media Tv) and facebook has more about me. I have so many innate abilities which i do not want them to die off because of several limitations around, i believe that dreams come through in Jesus name.
My contact saintpattony@yahoo.com, 2347065573662.
God bless you
Hey there Greta & Vanessa. My name is Alden. I would love to connect and discuss your journey and what you hope to accomplish. I have emailed you both. Feel free to email me back at alden@crybaby-media.com or call me anytime at 424-284-9634 at your earliest connivence. This goes for anyone else in this thread :)
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Advertisements