Advertisements
Advertisements
Im 17 years old. Kindly email me lexi_sxo@yahoo.com
I am a 47 year old female looking to adopt an older child/adult! I was a foster parent but the kids always went back! I am looking for a daughter to shop with, cook with or even just to talk on the phone! I want you to have someone to call when you are having a bad day or even a great day! I want to be there for all the important moments in your life!
1 Liked
 likes this.
I am a 47 year old female looking to adopt an older child/adult! I was a foster parent but the kids always went back! I am looking for a daughter to shop with, cook with or even just to talk on the phone! I want you to have someone to call when you are having a bad day or even a great day! I want to be there for all the important moments in your life!
Hi, I’m 33 years old (just turned 33), and am looking for a mother or mother figure. You sound really dedicated. I would love it if we could get to know each each other, and decide if we’re a good fit. My email’s mmandy908678@gmail.com.
Advertisements
I'd like the opportunity to get to know you. My name is Ricki, contact me @ rickkilia@gmail.com
Hi my name is Angel, I would like to get to know you. Please reply to this if you would like to connect. I am looking for a parent figure in my life.
Advertisements
Hi im 18 looking to be adopted possibly...my mom died in july and i never met my dad..my familys never been close or anything sadly so I've never experienced those family dinners or anything...if you are interested..my email is iwill17vgcc@gmail.com
I’m a 20 year old female seeking a motherly bond. I have two precious daughters, but I’ve always yeared to have a mother that I could have as a support system, to call when I’m having a bad day or have exciting news to share. Someone who I can rely on to give me the love and care I never felt growing up. I want my children to have a grandmother, someone to spend holidays with. I have almost all I can ask for in life besides the one thing I’ve always yearned, a mother. Please message me when you get a chance :)
Advertisements
Where do you live?
I’m a 20 year old female seeking a motherly bond. I have two precious daughters, but I’ve always yeared to have a mother that I could have as a support system, to call when I’m having a bad day or have exciting news to share. Someone who I can rely on to give me the love and care I never felt growing up. I want my children to have a grandmother, someone to spend holidays with. I have almost all I can ask for in life besides the one thing I’ve always yearned, a mother. Please message me when you get a chance :)
I’m 30, single with 2boys. I’m looking for a parental figure and my boys would love a grand. I have a post on here, if anyone is interested. I live in the Midwest!
Last update on July 3, 8:27 pm by Looking4GenuineBonds.
1 Liked
 likes this.
Would love to learn more about your journey. Call me at 424-284-9634 or shoot me an email to alden@crybaby-media.com so we can connect. Hope to hear from you soon!
If your still looking, I’m 34 with a 5 year old son. From Germany but live in the states right now. Just looking for a mother figure. Someone to love and be there is all. My email is carladew@gmail.com
Advertisements
I am a 22 year old female looking for a mom. I am very interested in speaking with you. Please email me if you would like:
samanthahaywood97@gmail.com