Advertisements
Advertisements
I am a 47 year old female looking to adopt an older child/adult! I was a foster parent but the kids always went back! I am looking for a daughter to shop with, cook with or even just to talk on the phone! I want you to have someone to call when you are having a bad day or even a great day! I want to be there for all the important moments in your life!
Im 17 years old. Kindly email me lexi_sxo@yahoo.com
I am a 47 year old female looking to adopt an older child/adult! I was a foster parent but the kids always went back! I am looking for a daughter to shop with, cook with or even just to talk on the phone! I want you to have someone to call when you are having a bad day or even a great day! I want to be there for all the important moments in your life!
Advertisements
Hi, I’m 33 years old (just turned 33), and am looking for a mother or mother figure. You sound really dedicated. I would love it if we could get to know each each other, and decide if we’re a good fit. My email’s mmandy908678@gmail.com.
I'd like the opportunity to get to know you. My name is Ricki, contact me @ rickkilia@gmail.com
Hi my name is Angel, I would like to get to know you. Please reply to this if you would like to connect. I am looking for a parent figure in my life.
Advertisements
Hi im 18 looking to be adopted possibly...my mom died in july and i never met my dad..my familys never been close or anything sadly so I've never experienced those family dinners or anything...if you are interested..my email is iwill17vgcc@gmail.com