Advertisements
Advertisements
Im 17 years old. Kindly email me lexi_sxo@yahoo.com
I am a 47 year old female looking to adopt an older child/adult! I was a foster parent but the kids always went back! I am looking for a daughter to shop with, cook with or even just to talk on the phone! I want you to have someone to call when you are having a bad day or even a great day! I want to be there for all the important moments in your life!
Advertisements
Where do you live?
I’m a 20 year old female seeking a motherly bond. I have two precious daughters, but I’ve always yeared to have a mother that I could have as a support system, to call when I’m having a bad day or have exciting news to share. Someone who I can rely on to give me the love and care I never felt growing up. I want my children to have a grandmother, someone to spend holidays with. I have almost all I can ask for in life besides the one thing I’ve always yearned, a mother. Please message me when you get a chance :)
I’m 30, single with 2boys. I’m looking for a parental figure and my boys would love a grand. I have a post on here, if anyone is interested. I live in the Midwest!
Last update on July 3, 7:27 pm by Looking4GenuineBonds.
1 Liked
 likes this.
Would love to learn more about your journey. Call me at 424-284-9634 or shoot me an email to alden@crybaby-media.com so we can connect. Hope to hear from you soon!
I’m a 20 year old female seeking a motherly bond. I have two precious daughters, but I’ve always yeared to have a mother that I could have as a support system, to call when I’m having a bad day or have exciting news to share. Someone who I can rely on to give me the love and care I never felt growing up. I want my children to have a grandmother, someone to spend holidays with. I have almost all I can ask for in life besides the one thing I’ve always yearned, a mother. Please message me when you get a chance :)
Advertisements
If your still looking, I’m 34 with a 5 year old son. From Germany but live in the states right now. Just looking for a mother figure. Someone to love and be there is all. My email is carladew@gmail.com
I am a 22 year old female looking for a mom. I am very interested in speaking with you. Please email me if you would like:
samanthahaywood97@gmail.com
I am 23 years old, from an Asian background and would like to hear more about you. I've been wanting that special connection with a mother, the care, love, support and understanding. I want deep relationship and a best friend.
cmdurana20@gmail.com
Advertisements
You have a lot of answers already but I'll add mine to the list. My email is amberyellow82@gmail.com. I'd like to get to know you.
Who's interested in building a relationship with me? I have a family that gives me money but there is no emotion involved for many years, I long for the love of a mother, just want someone who can talk with me every day, and guide me. I am a 22 years old girl I am from China I am currently studying computer in Canada. email me if possible: prank1363246@gmail.com
1 Liked
 likes this.
Hi im 19 I have been with dcf since i was sevne and I dont really know my family but a family is what I want more than anything in the world. My email is mjones395@hcc.edu
Thnx once again for accepting me in this site.. Ihave a request to make.. I am 26 years old and am looking for that motherly love, honestly speaking idont want to be adopted, besides am from kenya so that's also another problem... But all i want is amom who will be there for me when inees her, the one womho shows me unconditional love as if iwere her own kid. Miknow its not easy to ask for this but if anyone wishes ot find me... Email me
debbiekemmie99@gmail.com
Advertisements
Looking for a mother/father figure and grandparents for my children i am 33 years old female . my email is
Lucero1l@yahoo.com
:heartbeat: