Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello, I am looking for my mother's birth mother and/or relatives. Here is the information that I do know: She was left in a running vehicle in front of a hospital in either Casa Grande or Florence, Arizona in April of 1962 as the owner of the vehicle wheeled his pregnant wife into the hospital. When the owner of the vehicle came back to park his car, he found my mother in the backseat of his car so whoever left her there that day did it quickly. I believe my mother's umbilical cord was still attached and was born on the same day she was abandoned which would have been April 18, 1962. My mother was then put in an orphanage in either Florence or Casa Grande, AZ and went by the name of Peggy Sue until the day she was adopted which I believe was either late 1962 or early 1963. My mother lived in Coolidge, AZ until either 1970 or 1971 and then moved to Phoenix, AZ where she resided until her death in May 2021. Here is what I do not know: I don't know when the adoption took place only that it was in Arizona, I do not know the name of the orphanage she was placed in and I do not know of any information regarding her birth parents or any relatives. To be quite honest I am even unsure if the story she was told about her abandonment was accurate. I can not even guarantee that she was even born in Arizona, I am only going off of what I heard and assumptions. I know that it is a long shot but I have been looking for her birth relatives. I do not want to disrupt your lives or have any involvement (unless you would like to). I would only like to ask a few medical questions, background and family history questions. If you have heard a similar story from relatives in the past, please reach out to me via email at adri.marie.snchz@gmail.com as I will probably only have this account for the next 30 days. I really hope to hear from someone. I wish you all luck in your journeys. Thank you.