Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello! I am a doctoral student at Liberty University. I am conducting research as part of the requirements for a PhD. The purpose of my research is to determine if being adopted internationally results in higher levels of anxiety and depression than being adopted domestically. I am looking for participants for my research. If you are 18 years or older, internationally or domestically adopted, a part of closed adoption, grew up and currently living in the United States, do not know or have a relationship your biological parent(s), and knew you were adopted before the age of seven years old please consider participating. The link below is a survey that will take no more than 10 minutes to complete and there will be an informed consent form at the beginning for your records. You may choose to leave the survey at any time. You will not need to provide personal information such as your name, age, and where you live. Please message me directly if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you!
kwhiteside8@liberty.edu
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rlUYy-wGRe1tFH92U...