Advertisements
Advertisements
I would just like to state that being a Filipino does not decrease your wait time in adopting a child through the Inter Country Adoption Board. The way it works is that after you complete all of your paperwork, your name gets placed on a spread sheet with all of the other families that are approved. This list includes your name, your citizenship (not your nationality) how many children you have, where you live, which agency you are working with and what age/sex of child you prefer. The person in charge of each orphange gets this list every two weeks, and goes through it and sees if any of their available children match the criteria that they are looking for for their child. Some may want their children to be placed in a large family, others, may want their children to be placed with just a mom and dad.
I lived there for 6 years and adopted two children, one through Inter Country Adoption Board, and one through the domestic adoption program that is available after you live there for three consecutive years.
Advertisements
Hi I'm about to give birth on October 3,2013 CS delivery we need help financially,specially for the hospital bill,I'm looking for a couple who will want to Adopt a Baby boy 1/4 british(mother side) and 1/4 japanese (father side) couples who are willing to give him a good education, love and shelter..someone who will treat him as their own,.pls send me your offers or arrangement through txt (09054970005) or email (victoriajane_williams@yahoo.com):thanks:
Last update on January 27, 11:59 pm by Sachin Gupta.