My name is Natasha please kindly respond back to me through my email address
I have some questions about a specific case and looking for specific answers and guidance. Thank you!
I am a US citizen currently residing in the US. I have a 13 year old sister, who is not a US...
Ok, you will need to get this done before she is 16, for her to benefit automatically from your citizenship to become a citizen rather that having to go through green card process. The fact she is here legally, should help you to be able to move forward with the adoption. Are your parents alive but ...
This link should give you a good overview of the forms needed and places to contact for any questions. You may also want to contact your country’s Consulate or Enbassy here in the US if there are things that are needed for your home country, but this should give you a starting place of allot of th...
View More