Advertisements
Advertisements
Looking for info on birth parents and birth family. I am a girl, born May 4, 1978 in Fredericton, NB. Adopted at 2 weeks of age. Possible that birth mother lived in Woodstock, NB at the time of my birth. Please reply if you think you might have info; thanks.:p
UPDATE: Received my non-id info yesterday in the mail. Have some info I would like to share in hopes to make some sort of contact and get more info.
Birthmother: was 20 when I was adopted. Had 2 years of univeristy and was in first year of community college when I was born. Had a problem with her feet when young so had to wear special shoes. Light brown hair, 5.4 feet tall, green eyes. Liked horses. Her father was 42, 6 feet tall, blue eyes and sandy hair, medium complexion. Her mother was 40, 5.3 feet tall, brown hair, green eyes. 1 brother, 17.
Birthfather:was 17 when I was adopted and still in High School I think. 5.7 feet tall. Blonde hair, green eyes, fair complexion. Wanted to be a forest ranger. Wore glasses. His father was 60, had a farm, medium height, blonde hair, green eyes. His mother was 49, short, brown hair and blue eyes. She had breast cancer twice with surgery and treatment. 1 sister who was 18.
I was born on May 4, 1978 and was put up for adoption on May 8, 1978. I was adopted on May 18th, 1978. I was born by caesarian section because I was breech.
Please reply if you think you have any info.:)
Advertisements
Hi Scubachic,
To get your non-id info, you will ahve to contact post adoption serveice in NB. They are located in Fredericton, andif you need an address, see the above form called "non-id info wait" by "sifah". Someone posted an address for them there. Also, you could just search google for it. Good luck with your search.
Scubachic
How did you go about getting the Non-id info? I have no info regarding my mother and would like to find out anything I can.
Please help.
Email is p_anglin@hotmail.com
Thanks!!
Hi. Well, it has been awhile since I have updated so thought I would today. For those of you interested, I have found out who my birth mother is and am pretty sure who my birth father is. My birth mother does not wish to be contacted.
I went through an online search located in New Brunswick called "Parent Finders". They are excellent. Non-profit. The woman's name is Marie and she is great. Hope this helps some of your out there.
So, my birth name was Cheri Dawn Sanders. If anyone reading this knowns anything about the Sanders' family (not Saunders but only Sanders) or the Parish family, both from around the Woodstock area, please e-mail me.
brillo@nb.sympatico.ca
Oh, and all it took to get this ball rolling once I contacted Marie was to find out my birth name. I just had to ask my parents! That was it! lol! They are quite supportive of me finding things out but it is kind of a touchy subject since I am their only child.
Anyway, hope someone can help if they know either of the two fmailies I mentioned above. It seems my birth mother is not going to do me the courtasey of giving me some info so I have to hope one of you knowns something. Thanks.