Advertisements
Advertisements
I am searching for my birthmother and or father and sisters and any other relatives. I was born october 29th 1971 in columbus georgia and was adopted the same year by the state to a military family. I do not want to intrude on anyones lives just want to let them know I am so glad to have been placed in such a loving safe well to do family and couldnt have asked for a better life. I have children now which means grandbabies but My main issue is to just be able to say thank you and see where it goes from there. Totally in their hands how far the meeting goes. Up to you. I am from what I know my mother was spanish and father was cherokee indian. I have drk brown hair and eyes.
Colleen,
Hello, I am your sister Terri. Angela from the adoption agency called our other sister Samantha today to let us know you are searching for us. We are over the moon about this. You have such a large family waiting to meet you. You have a sister Samantha 46, sister Betty 38, and our brother Ronald 36. I am Terri 40. I hope you check this message board for I cant wait to hear back from Anglea (I think that was her name). I personally have looked for you for so long. After Mom passed away, all I had was your date of birth to go on. We talk about you alot and we always hope oneday to find you.
I also left a message on ancestry.com. I saw you posted on there as well trying to find us. :)
Hope to talk soon.
Terri (your younger sister)
Advertisements