Advertisements
Advertisements
hello to all readers, my wife was looking for her lost adopted older brother. and as her curiosity runs wild. decided to add my name to her looking list as i am also adopted, well she came up with the original birth certificate for myself
i was born william francis henley jr < not name now adopted parents changed to <peter e neff>
to a mr william francis henley sr
and a barbra jean ankrum <this is maiden name i think as this is what it shows on the birth certificate>
shows barbra j henley signed mother
they were both 25 at the time of my birth
it also show they lived on 31st and belmont st
i was raised on hazelfern right off of glisan
i was born at multnomah hospital at 6:22 a.m
i was adopted at age 2 i can still remember the ride to the home i was adopted it is about 10 mins by car and the ride was about 10 mins long
if any one has any info on the parents or possibly siblings would be neat to know
also if you feel this info would be detrimental to the birth parents
i fully understand .
as adoption is sometimes a hard Alternative to live with
and i have never really thought of looking up my birth parents
as i wouldnt have the fist clue to as how to ask the "big" question as to why?
thank you for your time reading my long post
pete
Hello Pete, Where do you live now? .you have alot of info on your parents. I too search for bioparents, just because I love to help others. My e-mail adress is: glhays1@juno.com E-mail if you want help. Good Luck Linda
Advertisements
i live in california now moved here about a year and a half ago
my adopted father now lives in washington state
and my adopted mother died in 2000
also my brother and two sisters are also adopted as my mom could not give birth to children
pete
Pete, Do you know what last names your brothers and sisters go by? Let me know if possible. You say your father lives in Washington state? Have you ask him about them? Names, B-dates etc I look foward to hearing from you. Also your wife was adopted too. If so what info do you have on them? Good Luck. Linda
my brother and sisters are adopted and use the same last name as neff as these are the 3 i grew up with
no the wife isnt adopted she has a brother that was adopted out before she was born so she is looking for him
pete
OK Pete I understand, I thought you were looking for adopted brothers. Does your wife have any info on them? Please let me know. I'm really sorry for the mix up. Linda:eek:
Advertisements
Pete, I am your older sister. Your mothers name is spelled Ankrom. I grew up outside of Portland. I have been trying to contact you via ph#'s etc. But no luck. I have looked in Ptld,CA and WA. If you are still interested in knowing your history please contact me here or thru my email okay?
Thank you!
Khat
khat13@live.com
Trying again to reach you . I am your sister. Tried to contact you via phone and email here. Not giving up.