Advertisements
Advertisements
Advertisements
NO! I was born there on May 11, 1966..........There is no information available to me on my birth mother. Do you know anyone who was there?
Advertisements
I live in South Carolina.......do you? There has to be some way to access someone who was at FCH in Charleston at that time.
I've had a terrific life but would like to know who my bio-parents are..........also medical info as my first and only child has a congenital problem.
We should not be denied that kind of information.
Yes, I live in South Carolina too. But I live about 3 hours from Charleston. I have tried to find info about FC since I was 18. I was told that FC doesn't make the mother use their real names. All the records (if you can find them) will not have thier names. I was born at St. Francis. My adoption was private. Were you born at MUSC?
Denise: My birth mom stayed @ FC in Chrlstn SC on April/May of '67. My adoption was handled bythe state, so I was able to get non-ID info from the state.
I wrote to FC to inquire, and they did respond saying they did have a card indicating a child born to one of their girls by my birthname at that time. I'd encourage you to write them if you've not already done so.
Keep close watch on this board. I've exchanged comments with B-mom's of FC to give me an insight on what FC was like back then. This might give you some clues.
I was born at MUSC, and was adopted by a family in the upstate of SC.
I'll make note of your post and if I find anyone with FC info from your time frame, I'll drop you a line.
denise morrow
Did anyone stay at FCH in Charleston, SC between Feb. and May of 1966?
Female - mother at Florence Crittendon in Charleston SC
Born 5/11/66
Advertisements
Hey, Sorry I don't know anything. If you find anything out, please let me know. I bet our mothers knew one another from FC.
Thanks
Denise