Advertisements
Advertisements
My name is Linda (Finlayson) Niksich. I am searching for my birth mother and family. I was born in Washington, D.C. at the Columbia Hospital for Women on July 8th 1969. I was adopted in Baltimore County. The attorney for my adoptive parents was Paul L. Badger. The judge that decreed the adoption was Walter M. Jenifer, which became final January 13th, 1971. My birth certificate says I was born at 6:36 PM. I was also told that my birth mother's name "may" be Beverly Jean Webster. This name was found in or on my clothing or belongings when I was brought to my new home for the first time at 3 days old. Please respond if you have any more information that may help aid in my search. Thank you.
lniksich@aol.com
In 1957 I too had a child born in that hospital and just found out that they closed their doors three years ago. I'm looking to find out where the hospital records are being kept now. If you have found any information in your search please contact me at Lizzyjoan0405@hotmail.com Hope you've found who you are looking for. luv
Advertisements