Advertisements
Advertisements
Looking for anyone that knew birth mom Marie Ratte or Marie Rattey in Waterloo, Iowa around 1961 to 1966. She was divorced on 8/29/63 but stayed in the area for a few years. I know this is a long shot but atleast I tried. She had 5 kids and gave them all up to Catholic Charities. She was originally from Massachusetts. Searching can really get you down. Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated, or even any direction.
Thank you!!!!!
Keep your chin up Cyndi, ya know I love ya!
Your doing the right thing helping Don in his search. Giving him background on where he comes from, is a great gift. Dont give up! If you need me, when things look like a dead end, call me, you know my number! Ill give you a swift kick in the a$$, and set your mind straight, lol.
I love ya, ya bus stop.................
Kristin
Advertisements
Hello,
I too am looking for Marie Ratte or Rattey whose maiden name was Cadorette and she was married to Ronald. The one I am looking for did have five children but three of them went with their biological father (Ronald) and the other two (boys) were adopted by a family that lived on a farm in Jessup Iowa. The boys names were Steven and Donald. They all did live in Waterloo, Iowa for a time.
I see that this is a very old post but if somehow you get this message, please contact me.
ajsp
Cyninflorida hasn't logged in since 2009. I went and found her previous posts that shows she found Marie Claire. They are below. If you need help going further just private message me if you can (I see you are a new member). If you can't let me know because I'm on ancestry and can send you a message that way.
Birthdate/place
[url]http://forums.adoption.com/massachusetts-adoption-records/116544-birthmom-born-7-19-38-a.html#post293256[/url]
It looks like Don wrote the first post and then Cynthia wrote the next post about the reunion. They only posted on page one.
[url]http://forums.adoption.com/catholic-charities-adoption-records/116543-why-does-catholic-charities-lie.html[/url]
About the reunion and more siblings
[url]http://forums.adoption.com/making-contact/116873-sunday-my-husband-will-meet-his-mom.html[/url]
Kind regards,
Dickons
Dear Dickons,
I don't know how to thank you enough. I am sitting here with my jaw in my lap. I am staggered by this news. I honestly thought that she had probably passed. I have been searching for her for my long-time boyfriend for SO LONG and came upon Cyn's post quite by accident last night. I see all this happened back in 2003. I read all the posts but don't see where the reunion actually happened. And there are two more sisters?? Well, there is also two more half-brothers and a half sister.And the fact that she found her in a month.....oh my gosh, that's amazing. I have been very unsuccessful in finding her, based on the information I have from a birth certificate.
I don't know how to send you a private message. My ID on Ancestry is: ajsp6818. Please, please contact me there and thank you so much.
I sent you some odds and ends via the message system on ancestry with Dickons in the subject line.
Hope it's enough.
Kind regards,
Dickons
Advertisements