Advertisements
Advertisements
It will take me a few days to get all my information out. I have not looked at it for about 3 years. My bson was born 2/3/60 and in `97 I started to look for him. I found a very dead end. I signed up at the Texas Central Adoption Agency, Austin, Tx. and on 12/13/99 I was notified he passed away in 1986 at the age of 26 years. He died of a drug overdose. I joined TxCare and searched for his a-parents. I did find his amom and met her and she talked to me about Tom and gave me pictures. I gave birth to 3 girls and 2 boys. My dear son, Sam passed away on 9/7/01 from cancer only 11 days after we found out what was wrong with him. I have not wanted to do much of anything for the last few years. I have been too sad to care about much. I dont know what prompted me to see what I could find on the net about Homestead this week. I guess I am here to share the little I know with you. The first thing you should do is sign up with the Texas Central Adoption Agency. They do have the names of some Homestead babies. If you and the person you are searching for both sign up they will make a match and will put you in touch with each other. I will get my information together and I will need to mail you a package. Homestead closed in 1971 and all of the information was burned. We Homestead people are a group who have a hard time searching. I have been to a Homestead Reunion in Ft Worth. I dont know if they have them any more. I will tell you how to find out and some more H-people to contact.
Love to you.....patms