Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi my name is Virginia & I'm trying to located my half brother born 07-19-62 almost EXACT SAME SITUATION. There is a good chance you knew my mom- Carol Horning. Name sound familiar?
She sadly passed away 8 yrs ago, never knowing who her son was. As you know this is exhausting, I'm 53, she had me after she got marriage so I was save. SO SAD. Nobody Knows the pain and suffering you mommy's went through. I am so sorry you were faced with the enemy at every turn. Wait...you | me | ALL OF US are victims!!! CC has DEEP POCKETS & extremely powerful but God will prevail, something must be done!!!
Catholic Charities is HYPOCRITICAL, they get you coming and going!
$600➕️ with zero guarantee the (now grown) child will be located when they're supposedly a CHARITY is robbery!!
mygirl -
Thank you for sharing your story with us. No one is going to judge you here. This is a place for comfort and support. That's why we're all here. Regarding your situation - everyone is different. I mean, you know your son better than anyone. But I personally wouldn't be angry - I'll admit you've waited an awfully long time. He also hasn't seemed to show any concern for his father so maybe he really doesn't want to know. I used to feel the way his wife feels - that I didn't want to hurt my adopted parents' feelings. But if you are searching for all the right reasons, it shouldn't hurt their feelings. It's human nature to have feelings of curiosity - to hide that would be a lie. There is also a sense of wanting to know "who you look like", "what similarities in habits" "what hobbies you share" LOTS of things like that. That has nothing to do with betraying your parents (the ones who raised you). I'm finding through the wonderful people I've talked with in here (mj) that there are all kinds of reasons for putting your child up for adoption. I have to say any of them sure beats the alternative. At least it shows that you care - even the ones who gave us up because they truly didn't want us. I think if you want to find your daughter, it would probably make her very happy to know the situation. We ALL want to know. Good luck and keep the faith.