Advertisements
Advertisements
We're looking to hire an adoption assistant to work in the adoption/surrogacy field in San Diego.
Advertisements
I am very intersested in this job opening you have I live about half hour from San Diego and I have been looking for a job like this for awhile now and I would like it you could e-mail me back to let me know what all the job consits of and what you are looking for, for this job. Thanks again, Abby
abby_pavlin@hotmail.com
hello, my name is jennifer simpson and i found your post on adoption.com and am very interested. If the position of adoption assistant is still open could you email me with a description of the position.
simpsonjenniferm@gmail.com
I found your posting on adoption.com and was wondering if the position was still available?
Please contact me. Thank you,
Somer Estrada
Advertisements
Dear SRL,
I am interested in applying for the internship you posted on adoption.com. I graduated from the University of Chicago with a B.A. in Behavioral Biology last spring. I plan to pursue a career in adoption law, and would like to learn more about the field of adoption. In my last year of college I took several law courses, including one that covered cases involving adoption, children's legal rights, and assisted reproductive technologies. I became interested in adoption through researching China's one-child policy and orphanage problems, and have since read many articles and books on both international and domestic adoption. Coming from a college that stressed a liberal arts education, I have strong writing skills. I am used to a large workload, and can work well under pressure. I love reading cases and conducting research. I am currently living in Taiwan, studying Chinese on a Taiwanese government scholarship. I plan to use my Chinese in international adoption law. Please let me know if you are still looking for an intern so that I may send you my resume. I would also appreciate more details on the position. My email address is Rachel.Gaia.Venezia@gmail.com
Sincerely,
Rachel Venezia
Is this position about the adoption assistant still open. I can be reached at jersey1114@att.net. I am very interested. Do you have any other job positions available? Thank you,
Denise Albert
Dear SRL
I am wondering if this opportunity is still available, or if there are any others that are now open?
You can reach me at ashti.mistry@gmail.com and I would be more than happy to send along my resume at that time.
Thanks so much,
Ashti Mistry