Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
Both maternal and paternal families have been found through DNA research as well as NJ adoption law changes. Both parents are deceased. However I've met half siblings, aunt, uncle and cousins. Overall it's been a positive experience for me. I lost both of my adoptive parents in the last year and a half. They were deserving people that treated me no less than their own. God said that he will not cause pain with allowing something new to be born and he has kept his word. I've been blessed with a welcoming family. Life is good.
Born Ann Lindgren at Cooper Hospital, Camden, NJ on 10/14/60. Adopted through the Children's Home Society, Camden NJ. Birthmother was 34 years old and unmarried at the time of my birth. Birthmother is orginally from the midwest and had two sisters and one brother at that time. Her brother may be/have been an attorney. Birthmother may be living in Collingswood, New Jersey. Not much known about birthfather other than he had two sons under the age of 10 at the time of my birth. Please feel free to contact me.