Advertisements
Advertisements
I was born Feb 11 1962 in Maywood Hospital in Calif
I moved to Florida when I was very young and the Fl Department of Welfar got involved and took me not sure why....
I was put up for adoption and adopted Oct 25 1967
Birth Mother was Flora May Bryant ?
and Father was Charles Bryant ? was told that he had a sister that was a nurse....may still in calif at the time Both in there 30 at the time of my birth
Charles and Flora had another Daughter in Calif on FEb 17 1963 not named at birth
Flora had a son born Feb 28 1966 also in Calif not named at birth
I am looking for anyone that is related and I am looking for my brother and sister Love you both and I hope you are looking for me too....but then again you may now know about me either ......
Advertisements
Was told my father was Charles Phylip Bryant and there is a lot about him that I dont know I do have a bither date but I am at my office and do not have it on me....
do you have a Birth date on him....
My Birth mother was Flora May Yowell (Yowell was her maden name) She died in 1970 (I understand she was shot and killed) I have found 3 brothers and 1 sister..
I am still looking for 2 sisters but in my hart i feel there are more of us out there....
What all do you know about your father :confused:
Was told my father was Charles Phylip Bryant and there is a lot about him that I dont know I do have a bither date but I am at my office and do not have it on me....
do you have a Birth date on him....
My Birth mother was Flora May Yowell (Yowell was her maden name) She died in 1970 (I understand she was shot and killed) I have found 3 brothers and 1 sister..
I am still looking for 2 sisters but in my hart i feel there are more of us out there....
What all do you know about your father :confused:
My grandpa was James Everett Yowell. Flora Mae was his sister. She was murdered by her husband. He shot her with her 2 boys there hiding in a closet. My grandpa, grandma, uncle William “Tiny” yowell had to clean up after the incident. She had 2 boys we know of and my grandpa and his family tried to take
Them in but they weren’t allowed to, reason unknown. My mom only remembers the name Phillip may be spelled differently because they wouldn’t talk about it much. Does this sound familiar? If so we would love to talk to you and possibly help you in your search for other family members.