Advertisements
Advertisements
I am wondering if anyone has information on Hillcrest Maternity Home? I am searching for a girl born in 67. Was there also a home there called Hope Cottage? I have contacted Hillcrest and they do not recall a Hope Cottage name or having a maternity home in which the mothers actual stayed at. If anyone could help that would be wonderful.
HILLCREST IS A REFORM SCHOOL I WAS THERE IT IS IN SALEM OREGON AND YES THERE WAS A HOPE COTTAGE THERE WERE PREGNANT GIRLS THERE I WAS ONE OF THEM AND I WAS BORN IN 67 MY MAIDEN NAME IS SHAWN REECE
Advertisements
The one I am looking for was in Dubuque, Iowa. I am looking for a girl that was adopted through there in 67. Good luck in your search.
Hey Hillcrest,
Just read your thread and wanted to tell you that I was adopted from the Hillcrest Family Services in Dubuque, IA. I was born in 68 and adopted in 69. So Your not looking for me. But maybe this will help answer your question.
Rhonda
i was adopted out of Hillcrest Family Services in 1969. I am looking for my birthparents and if anyone has any information please contact me.
Steve
Hi, I was adopted from Hillcrest Family Services in October of 1965. I went back there when I was about 25 and visited. There did seem to be different areas of the campus that could very well have been dorms for the expecting mothers. Hillcrest told me that all there records are now at their facilities in Cedar Rapids Iowa. Good Luck in your search.
Advertisements
Hope cottage is in dallas, I was adopted in 1968 still in search of my birth mom or father, goodluck